The Rotary Club of Des Moines is an association of civic leaders who are making our community and the world a better place to live, learn, work, and play.
There’s something that all Rotary club members have in common: We take action. As community volunteers, we reach out to neighbors in need. We build, support, and organize. We save lives. We work locally and globally.
Around the world and around the corner, the 1.2 million men and women of Rotary
- Get involved in their communities
- Connect with other professionals
- Share their time and experience with young people
- Support global causes, such as eradicating polio
- Use their skills to help others
Whether it’s community work, networking or friendship, community leaders are drawn to Rotary for a variety of reasons.
Learn more about the Rotary Club of Des Moines by contacting Membership Committee Chair, Catherine Carbone Rogers, at firstname.lastname@example.org.